Principles and Values
For the development of all its activities, Class International Movers has established certain principles and values that allow workers to know the ethical rules of the business and therefore carry out their operations with the highest ethical, health and safety standards. these are:
- MUTUAL RESPECT
- SERVING ATTITUDE
- TEAM WORK
- RESPECT FOR LAWS
- SAFETY AND CLEANING
Pillars of our Quality and Mission of the Company
Class International Movers is a service company, specialized in National and International Moving, committed with our Clients, Suppliers and Workers to:
- Offer services of the highest quality, using the best material and personal resources in order to achieve the total satisfaction of our clients, anticipating to their needs.
- Maintain a transparent, fair and equitable relationship with our colleagues and suppliers, recognizing mutual interests.
- Foster respect and good relations with our collaborators; stimulate creativity, efficiency and skills to develop in a highly competitive environment.
- Preserve the environment, implementing ecological policies that include the use of recyclable materials and proper waste treatment.
ASSURANCE AND CONTROL OF THE ENTIRE SUPPLY CHAIN
Control of the entire supply chain falls on the heads of the area, but mainly on the company’s operating middle commands. The supply chain encompasses a diversity of aspects and processes that are carried out during the natural operation of the company.
The supply chain comprises among other things:
- Identification of personnel, which includes personnel working in the company (who may or may not have access to data or physical information from clients), personnel from suppliers, new personnel (new hires) and visitors.
- Data protection of our clients and our staff.
- Physical access to the properties of our clients that our company guards.
- Inventory control of everything that enters and leaves our warehouse.
- Our environmental policy, mainly in the management of the waste that our industry produces.
- A code of ethics and conduct in which assures the worker an appropriate environment to work.
- Anti-corruption and anti-bribery policies.
- Anti-monopoly policies.
All these aspects not only comprises our company but also our suppliers, who also must be aligned with this same policy in the control of their own supply chain. In order for the supply chain to function properly, aligned with FAIM standards and to be constantly controlled, it must:
- Inform the respective policies through meetings to all company personnel so that they can put it into practice.
- There must be a constant surveillance of all the staff in the performance of their subordinates and all their colleagues in general.
- Apply the corresponding penalties according to the Internal Work Regulations for those who do not comply with the security of all the entire supply chain.
- Involve suppliers to follow the same conduct that is required for the workers of our company.